abs, who is the horse married to?
Adorable
Umm. I am confused. Who made this little thing and why has it been married for more years than I can think about?? And yah, who did this fabric strip marry?
Abigail says the puppy is married to a pretty little dog named Husky.
I relate to the puppy here. I feel like I've been married a hundred years, and I think I got married before I was sewn up too :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
abs, who is the horse married to?
Adorable
Umm. I am confused. Who made this little thing and why has it been married for more years than I can think about?? And yah, who did this fabric strip marry?
Abigail says the puppy is married to a pretty little dog named Husky.
I relate to the puppy here. I feel like I've been married a hundred years, and I think I got married before I was sewn up too :-)
Post a Comment