Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oleander Love

Amelia picked everyone an oleander bloom from the bush along our driveway today. She insisted Guinness have his own flower too. Compared to some of the the things the girls put on him, the flower was pretty tame. He's such a good dog, he laid still the whole time while Amelia worked to get the flower to stay in his collar.

5 comments:

coco said...

beautious

robin said...

i know i have said this before but i swear you could make a million off pictures of amelia and guiness ~ they are so beautiful and dare i say meaningful

tammy said...

So precious! Next time I come I want you to keep Guiness in the area we are so I can see firsthand this interaction :-)

Grandma Faith said...

What a photo!

Megan said...

I love this Geen, you are a profesh. Guiness is the best dog a person could have, you guys sure got lucky.