Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Fourf" of July - Day






We spent 4th of July day at Papa's (Will's Dad) house. The weather was perfect, hot but with a nice breeze. We just hung out with family enjoying it. The girls ran around and played the whole time. They swam in the pool, learned how to play bocce from Grandma and played on the swingset. The best part of their day was definitely holding the fish Daddy caught.

5 comments:

tammy said...

Looks like you weather was a lot nicer than ours ;-)

Love how your girls are not afraid to touch any slimy things!

Grandma Faith said...

It was so good to be with you on the 4TH of July.

Megan said...

Cutest bathing suit ever Geen, I love it!

tammy said...

I thought your suit was cute too Geen, but I still think Abby & Amelias might be a little cuter :-)

Heather Dahlby said...

Please tell Amelia we were singing: "I.Love.FourfofJuly" all weekend!