Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rock Dog

The (homemade) Music Video

(The video is a little long but her singing really picks up towards the end.)

When Abigail asked to use my camera, I had no idea this was what she was doing. She just brought the camera to me when she was done and showed me what she'd made.

I love how she thought to set the camera on the counter.

6 comments:

Grandma Faith said...

Yo Dog, you are one rockin dog, Yo, Rock Dog, Man!

dawn oshea said...

that's hysterical. is that a real song or did she make that up? You go abby!

tammy said...

This is going down in history as one of my favorite posts ever. Look what we'd be missing out on if you had never started a blog!

coco said...

i don't know how i missed this post, but honestly, this shiz is priceless.

Megan said...

Honestly! This is ASSOME! I love it so much. Cracking up.

tammy said...

I've stopped watching tv completely and just rewatch this any time I need entertainment! I sing the song all the time.