Monday, September 14, 2009

Lunch Date


(another cell phone picture. note to self: keep camera in car.)

Will and I met Abigail for lunch at school today. This was the first time we've done that. The school requested the parents wait a few weeks before meeting their kids for lunch. Otherwise we would have been up there day one.
I told Abigail she could choose anything she wanted for me to bring her. She asked for sushi. I brought her tuna (raw) and avocado rolls, a plum and string cheese. I did give her gummy bears for a treat though. :)

4 comments:

tammy said...

This is the first time I've heard about Abigail having sushi with raw meat ;-) Normally it seems it just has veggies. I'm a little nervous HEHE And maybe a lot sick. I don't know if I'll ever try it. That, and tofu...just sounds ICK to me!!!!

robin said...

how fun! Abigail, I love sushi, when you come to Maine again, could we have a sushi date?

I am glad your enjoying school and that mom and dad can visit!

coco said...

so cute. i adore her love of sushi. hilarious. miss you guys!

Grandma Faith said...

Sweet!