Friday, September 4, 2009

Do Not Attempt Without Adult Supervision

Our friends are up from Orlando for the long weekend. They got here early this morning. It being a holiday weekend and all, I decided to check the girls out of school early to play with Kassidi. But just because you're at home, that doesn't mean you can't learn... Kass gave Amelia a quick science lesson on how to start a fire with a magnifying glass.







3 comments:

Grandma Faith said...

Ooooooo, ahhhhhh
Science is amazing!

tammy said...

Glad you guys are having a fun weekend before back to school!

The boys use a magnifying glass to catch things on fire all the time. I make them do it in the fire pit though. As you can guess with boys, it didn't stop at leaves and grass :-(

I love Kassidi's nails :-)

coco said...

did you say that you were giving me your camera as a late birthday present?