With the last few weeks of summer quickly slipping away, we decided to take one last road trip. As much as we wanted to drive North to Maine, we knew we didn't have the time and so instead we headed South to Orlando.
The girls, Guinness and I decided we'd go see Karen and her fam for a few days while Will went to Biloxi for the weekend to play in a poker tournament*. As always, the girls were great on the ride there and back. I cannot say enough times what AWESOME travelers they are! I pack movies, games, toys and crayons and they hardly use any them. They just sit and play with each other, making up silly games and giggling.
The girls, Guinness and I decided we'd go see Karen and her fam for a few days while Will went to Biloxi for the weekend to play in a poker tournament*. As always, the girls were great on the ride there and back. I cannot say enough times what AWESOME travelers they are! I pack movies, games, toys and crayons and they hardly use any them. They just sit and play with each other, making up silly games and giggling.
We had a fun few days hanging out with friends. We went on a bike ride along a pretty trail, went to a water playground, played pirates in the pool and even slept in a tent. We never even went to Disney!
*Will won the whole tournament out of 100 players!
2 comments:
Looks like the girls had a lot of fun with Cassidy!
Glad you guys took the trip, but yes, we were sorry that it couldn't be to Maine too. Maybe for Thanksgiving, right!
Fun! Fun! Fun!
Post a Comment