We're in the paper again....
(unfortunately they spelled Amelia's name wrong)
We are indeed the "lingering parents". Our friends and the staff at Destin Elementary are teasing us saying the school is going to take out a restraining order out on us. :)
We really like everyone we have met at the school so far. The principal is great! William already knew her, which is always a plus. Her son went to school with William's brother, Lawrence, and Abigail's PE teacher was William's football coach when he was in high school.
I hope they really don't mind us being around, as we plan on being up there a LOT.
2 comments:
Cute blog post!
If I was a teacher there, I think I would see the lingering as "it's nice to know there are still parents who care about their kids, and aren't just looking to drop them off and forget about them".
But then again, I'm a parent who lingered HEHE
Post a Comment