I should have written down everything the girls said about their fist day of school yesterday. After only one day all the little things they said are eluding my memory. I'm getting old...
A few things I do know:
Amelia goes to PreK from 8:25 till 11:55 Mon-Fri. She does not eat lunch there or take a nap.
She'll eat lunch with me (and sometimes Dad!) everyday. I get a few hours of just "Amelia and Me" time now. Something I have never had before and I already really like it.
On her first day she sang a few songs, colored pictures, played on the playground and learned how to say water, the letter R and I love you in sign language.
Abigail goes to Kindergarten from 8:25 till 2:55 (a very long day). I'll pack her a lunch everyday, but she does have the cafeteria option if there was something she really wanted. She has a naptime, but it is just a quiet rest for a "medium" amount of time. I don't have her curriculum yet, but she did tell us she has "something called maybe P E ??" where she's learning the chicken dance. :)
1 comment:
The chicken dance for gym, I love it! I don't know if learning Eye of The Tiger and Summer of 69 in Mrs. Pattersons music class in third grade was as good as this!
Post a Comment