Just posting a few pictures of the girls' first day for right now..... I didn't get quite as many (or as good) as I would have liked. I'll try to sit down and write all about their first day tomorrow. We all survived the day though. No tears from the girls and only a few from Mom. ;) It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be. The girls were both excited to go this morning. They had big smiles on their faces when I left them and both still had smiles on when I picked them up. And they both wanted to go back tomorrow. Success!
2 comments:
Yes, we want details :-) What did they take for lunch, are the backpacks new (they remind me of the old ones, but maybe those had a moose on them??), does Amelia come home before lunch??????
You know I can't wait to hear all about it. Tell Abigail I'm glad bunny was well behaved. She is such a good bunny. I expected nothing less than wonderful behavior out of her and I am very proud.
Post a Comment