Friday, August 21, 2009

Do They Even Make A Chart For That?

In an attempt to get Amelia to be a bit more cooperative and follow directions a bit better I suggested to her that maybe we could do a sticker chart with rewards. Every time she listens to me, she'll get a sticker. So many stickers gets a reward..... she said she'd try it. Abigail was listening and asked what she could work on to get a reward. I suggested maybe she could being a little less fresh/rude to her mother. She said "you know I'm just going to be horrible at that, can you give me something easier?"

3 comments:

tammy said...

Oh Lord, what will she say next LOL

Grandma Faith said...

Oh, Gina, she's something!

tammy said...

what you need to do is get her that chart and give chart for them. And when enough stickers are earned you will get a prize!
And if amelia does good she will get a prize and abby wont and she will start to work harder to get a prize to!
luv hunter