Monday, February 23, 2009

Tea Party - Take Two

There was a little mix up with mailing addresses for Abigail's birthday outfit and it didn't make it here in time for the party. I was a little bummed, but I knew she would be able to wear it well beyond her birthday. After all, Pink Bunny is on her shirt. I saved what was left of the cake from the party (I had two cakes so only half the teapot cake got eaten) knowing I could use it again for some pictures when the outfits did come. It came today so we set up a little tea party, just us girls.



3 comments:

tammy said...

The outfit is adorable. Pink Bunny Candy Sweet has ATTITUDE with her hand on her hip HEHE

robin said...

im glad that 5 dollar bunny has gotten such publicity! she rose from such anominity to such fame.

have fun with your tea partys abigail and amelia

Grandma Faith said...

The outfit is beautiful. Any day is a good day for a tea party.