Sunday, February 8, 2009

This Might Become A Habit

We left the girls with a babysitter...again! This time just with their cousins Macie and Connor so we could go to a charity event at the mall. We left them at 8:00, which is their normal bedtime, and stayed out till 11:30. The girls were still up when we got back to pick them up! They had a fun time playing and we had a nice time out with adults. We even won a silent auction for our favorite restaurant, Big City Cafe.



2 comments:

Grandma Faith said...

You are such a wonderful couple. It thrills my soul to know how happy you are together!

tammy said...

Good for you guys! It's about time you started going out HEHE I just say that because I think I'm supposed to HAHA. I sure as heck didn't live it when the boys were young, and we have only started going out in the last few years :-) But I do think it's good to do it when they are young if you can!