Sweets Restaurant
(because we add a lot of sugar to everything)
Menu
Appetizers
ceasar crab
coconut shrimp
salad
rice
Soups
tomato soup
spicy cherry soup
bean soup
Dinner
a chicken ceasar made with all different spices, some lemons, onions and bread
lemon meat made with roasted peppers, salt and sugar with cinnamon
Desserts
shakes
cheese cake
strawberry truffles
Drinks
lemonade, water, tea, orange juice and coffee
*when it's cold out we have hot cocoa
We have free samples at the counter
About the Chef
*a lot of my stuff I get shipped in is Chinese.
*a lot of my decorations are from Florida since we don't live in Chinese. Only if we are visiting someone there.

Menu
Appetizers
ceasar crab
coconut shrimp
salad
rice
Soups
tomato soup
spicy cherry soup
bean soup
Dinner
a chicken ceasar made with all different spices, some lemons, onions and bread
lemon meat made with roasted peppers, salt and sugar with cinnamon
Desserts
shakes
cheese cake
strawberry truffles
Drinks
lemonade, water, tea, orange juice and coffee
*when it's cold out we have hot cocoa
We have free samples at the counter
About the Chef
*a lot of my stuff I get shipped in is Chinese.
*a lot of my decorations are from Florida since we don't live in Chinese. Only if we are visiting someone there.

I sat at the table while Abigail played restaurant today. She told me everything she wanted at her restaurant. These are all her words with no prompting from me. I merely organized the menu.

4 comments:
What a delicious imagination! I love the lemon meat, as seen in the picture LOL I'm also glad you guys don't live in Chinese :-)
adorable! what a fun game to play (do you have any of the items come in real food?) all of them sound GREAT!
Your restaurant sounds fantastic! You have an extraordinary imagination, Abby. Love, Grandma
Still dying laughing about the lemon meat
Post a Comment