We had a big tea party for Abigail's birthday. Amelia and I even made a teapot cake for it! She got a big girl bike with no training wheels, princess dresses, build-a-bear supplies, bracelets, and books. It was a perfect day for a little girl to turn five.


5 comments:
What a special day! Your cake is adorable. Mom did a very good job. I guess she's not as bad as she thinks she is HEHEHE
One more time--Happy Birthday to You, Abigail! You are such an incredible young lady. Love always, Grandma
I love the drawing, I can tell its Abigail and her pink bunny candy sweet(?) (did i get that name right?) what a beautiful cake
Happy Birthday wow 5 years old
Adorable. What talent you have, working w/ fondant and all. Impressive. Wish we could have been at the tea party bday!
nice work with the fondant. you really are quite the sculptor
Post a Comment