Now I know I don't normally write about things outside of what the girls have been doing, but bare with me, this really does involve them. Since we moved to our new house, I have been looking for some new furniture. It's a much bigger house than our last one, so even though we had plenty of furniture there, it just didn't fill this house. We've mainly been looking for a couch for the downstairs living room, but also for a few other pieces for some other rooms in the house. The girls have gone with me to countless (and I'm talking countless) furniture stores, being troopers and rarely complaining. Amelia has actually really taken to it. She especially likes going to the antique furniture stores. She loves to pick out all the pretty chandeliers and birdcages and somehow she always finds a bunny or two to show Abigail. I don't know how she finds stuff through all that junk. :) Abigail is more my moral support, telling me not to "estress" (stress) about it and that "we'll find furniture soon, Mom". So yesterday, we finally found a couch!! But not for downstairs, hee hee hee. I found a great deal on a leather sectional for our media room. I decided I'll just take my love seat from the upstairs living room and move that downstairs. So now I just need to find a couple of chairs to go down there and really just a few more pieces and I swear we're done. I think. ;)


2 comments:
The new couch is perfect!
Ooooh, I like it! Nice find! I'm glad you don't have to estress about it any longer :-)
Post a Comment