Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Cause For Celebration!
Sadly, our blender has been broken for a few weeks now. Amelia calls it "the cruncher". Will ordered the new piece for it and it finally came yesterday. Amelia was very excited. She LOVES smoothies. She knows how to make them all by herself. I put the yogurt in and pour them into glasses when they are done, but she does the rest. She brings over her own chair to the counter so she can reach. She goes to the fridge to get the yogurt, and the freezer for the fruit. She gets the straws out for everyone's glass. She loves dropping the fruit in but I think her favorite part is pushing the buttons on the blender. She makes a great smoothie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Amelia,
We have a cruncher at our house too. It's in our new kitchen, which wasn't here last time you were home! I will show you where the yogurt and berries are here so you can make them for us! Hunter doesn't like bananas in his smoothies though, do you?
Love you! Can't wait to see you!
Tammy
Post a Comment