Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Counting Down The Days

I came up to Abigail's room today to find this. This is everything she thought she would need for our upcoming trip. She is so ready to go to Maine. She asks everyday if today is the day we will leave for Maine.

"Today?"

No, not today.

"Tomorrow?"

No, not tomorrow.

"The day after tomorrow tomorrow?"

Just 12 more days Abigail. I'm glad you look forward to going to Maine as much as I do.

3 comments:

tammy said...

I'm glad you are planning on bringing all 4 pair of polka dotted shoes Abby - you DEF. need those in Maine :-)

Is there only 12 days???!!?? Wow, it is going by fast. We can't wait, yet I hadn't thought about how quickly it was either!

Grandma Faith said...

I'm glad to see Abigail is a chip off the old block. A travelling girl just like her mother. lots of love, see you soon

robin said...

I can't wait to see you Abby, I love that your so organized and getting ready, maybe you could teach my boys some of that???