Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dirty Dog Wash


We were at the new doggy boutique (just what we needed, right?) getting Guinness cookies the other day and the girls found some mango scented dog bath that we had to get. They have been asking to wash him everyday since then and today was the perfect day for it. The sun was out and the girls were already wet from being in the turtle pool. They did an excellent job washing him and Guinness was very patient with them. He smells just like a tropical fruit. Well, not really, but still better then he did before.

2 comments:

tammy said...

I've tried to wash a dog two different times in my life, and neither of them went like this! Guiness is an amazing dog, and seeing pictures like this makes me wish our kids had have had a dog when they were little (although I still wouldn't have wanted the mess, hair, or vet bills!). If I could find a great trained dog like Guiness walking around my neighborhood now, I would gladly take him in :-)

Grandma Faith said...

What a lucky dog!