Saturday, June 28, 2008

Not Something You See Everyday





On our way out to Destin this morning we spotted a family of Peacocks....... Seriously. This is something I never thought I'd see, more or less blog about, but sometimes life just gives you these perfect moments. This is probably number three on my list right now. The birth of my first two children. The peacock. Then anything that involves Will. By the way, number 8,945 on the list: The time I stuck that ragweed up my nose. Just above the time I ate the mothballs.

I have no idea why they were were there. It was right in the middle of town. Just bizarre.

3 comments:

Grandma Faith said...

Wow! baby peacocks in Destin.

tammy said...

I think it's because you put the 3 little birds song on your blog that you were gifted with seeing the peacocks :-)

And wow, I thought the mothballs would have been above the ragweed!

LOL Funny!

Nancy said...

TEST for MOM