Friday, August 22, 2008

Through The Eyes Of A Three Year Old



Amelia has really been having fun playing with the camera and taking pictures lately. I give her the camera (digital camera's are the best) and she'll take pictures till the battery dies. I love seeing what she comes back with. She'll take candid shots and shots she sets up herself. She'll arrange things just the way she wants, takes the shot and then says "Got It".








There's a story behind that last picture and it makes me laugh that she took a picture of it(I think). I always joke and say I need to have a parallel blog of the stuff that goes on in between the cute and funny things the girls do. The stuffing mess on the floor, that's from the couch cushion. It was, at one point, in a nice little pile on the floor and I told the girls to stay away from it. Needless to say, they didn't stay away from it. The reason why there was couch stuffing on the floor: Amelia was watching a cartoon and must have gotten a little too distracted and peed on the couch. Of course she didn't say boo to me and it wasn't until I went to pick her up that I realized she had done it. I had to take the couch apart to clean the cover, hence the stuffing pile.

2 comments:

robin said...

the pic in the front of the mirror
PRICELESS!

tammy said...

Oh my, I am cracking up at this! So glad she got the naked barbie doll set up with the others LOL

This is really cool! Maybe we have a "Michah Brown" on our hands ;-)

Oh, and when my boys used to do this with the camera, it always came back with pictures of toilets and them with underware on their heads.....BOYS!! LOL