Today was the first day of the art class I signed the girls up for. It's a new program put on by the library and Abrakadoodle. The girls listened to a story about a cricket who wanted to be a butterfly and then for the art project they got to paint a butterfly using symmetry. They really liked the painting and remarkably neither of them got any on them.
Hi guy's. I'm glad you liked your art class. But i can't believe you didn't stay longer! Oh! and very cute butterfly's. Can't wait to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
It looks like you had a great time in art class. Your butterflies are lovely.
What a nice library to offer this program.
Hi guy's. I'm glad you liked your art class. But i can't believe you didn't stay longer! Oh! and very cute butterfly's. Can't wait to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment