On the boat ride back home Amelia was very thirsty, and having not packed our own cooler all that was on the boat was soda. After some serious begging, I let Amelia have a Sprite. After a few sips she started singing "I love Sprite" to the tune of "I love fourf of July"!!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
July 4th
As soon as the girls woke up they started singing Amelia's infamous "I love fourf of July song". They got dressed in red, white and blue and then we headed to Papa's (Will's dad) house. After a full day of swimming, eating and playing with cousins, we all went out on the boat to watch the fireworks. Papa anchored the boat so close to where they were launching the fireworks. It's definitely the closest we've been to fireworks, perhaps a little too close for the girls liking...
On the boat ride back home Amelia was very thirsty, and having not packed our own cooler all that was on the boat was soda. After some serious begging, I let Amelia have a Sprite. After a few sips she started singing "I love Sprite" to the tune of "I love fourf of July"!!











On the boat ride back home Amelia was very thirsty, and having not packed our own cooler all that was on the boat was soda. After some serious begging, I let Amelia have a Sprite. After a few sips she started singing "I love Sprite" to the tune of "I love fourf of July"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
There is probably as much sugar in Robin's donuts as there is in Sprite HEHE
Glad you had a fun Fourth!
That pool looks like a lot of fun!
oh my gosh, the cutest.
who doesn't love a nice cold sprite every once in a while? : )
looks like you had a great fourf!
i woke up and started singing the fourf of july song to :)
love the pics
looks like a super fun day
is abigail upset about something in the bottom picture where she is holding her hands on her head?
Rob, Abigail was just a wee bit scared of the fireworks. They were literally right over our heads and VERY loud. ;)
Post a Comment