Friday, July 9, 2010

Both girls has been reading so much lately. It used to be at bedtime I'd read them a story, now each night they pick a book and read on their own.
Abigail is BIG into Junie B Jones, having already finished the whole Kindergarten series and is now halfway through the first grade ones. Amelia has finished all the BOB books and a bunch of beginning readers. Lately she has been reading Dr. Sues. After finishing up a few pages from Put Me In The Zoo, I asked her what her Kindergarten teacher was gonna think when she found out how well she could read. Abigail answered for her in her typical witty way with, "OMG!".

4 comments:

tammy said...

I have never read Junie B Jones, but I LOVE Put Me in the Zoo...though I think it's by Robert Lopshire, not Dr. Seuss.

coco said...

omg is right indeed

Grandma Faith said...

I am so glad the girls love to read as much as we do!

robin said...

reading is such a wonderful thing to love.. good job girls!