Today was a great day. Abigail and Tammy started the day making homemade applesauce. Amelia and I went to Megan's house to get some ingredients to cook down at Mom's. We came back to Tam's to get the girls dressed in their ADORABLE outfits she made them. Once we got to Mom's, the girls got to collect eggs with Grandpa, one of their favorite things to do. The whole family came down at 2:00 for a delicious dinner. Tammy brought games and projects for the kids to do afterward and everyone got in on the fun. I'm very thankful I got to spend Thanksgiving with my family, though we did miss Will a LOT!
Grandpa telling us all a story was by far the best part of the whole day.
2 comments:
Good mems ;-)
Thank you for sharing this wonderful day. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life, too.
Post a Comment