We met up with our friend Zari and her mom for story time this morning. Destin Commons put this on once a month. Besides the story there was also singing and dancing, a few animals from the local zoo to see and learn about and then there was an art project at the end. After it was over we had lunch with Zari and then played on the playground. Needless to say, the girls had a great time.

I thought the line of black All Stars in this picture was funny.
Abigail and Zari went up to sing with all the other kids but
Amelia was a little too shy.








2 comments:
So glad you girls have a friend! I loved story time when Hunter and Eli were small. I don't get to go now that they are bigger. Maybe I can go with you sometime. Someday when I am older, like a Grammy HEHE, I want to teach the story time!!!
It looks like you had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment