I'm with you, Abby, I'd rather bake cupcakes, too.
Abby, we can talk about the president and politics while we bake! I love a smart girl who can cook also!
I think when I was 4 I said I wanted to be president, but ended up being a dessert maker instead :-)
I love desserts too Abigal. I think that's why I want to be a dessert maker too! Cant wait to see you guys, just a few more weeks!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm with you, Abby, I'd rather bake cupcakes, too.
Abby, we can talk about the president and politics while we bake! I love a smart girl who can cook also!
I think when I was 4 I said I wanted to be president, but ended up being a dessert maker instead :-)
I love desserts too Abigal. I think that's why I want to be a dessert maker too! Cant wait to see you guys, just a few more weeks!!
Post a Comment