The girls have been wanting to do another food delivery lately. It's been a little while since we've done it so we decided to do one this week. I asked Will to just get a small one because the last time a few things went to waste. :( This is not my idea of small. In the few deliveries we've got there is always an obscure vegetable or fruit (no label or tag to tell us what it is). We always take a guess but we were pretty clueless this time. Only one way to find out. Google it.It turned out to be a baby coconut from Thailand. It was soft on the inside and the meat was easy to scape out. It was delicious and left us wanting more.


3 comments:
I knew it was a coconut, but I have never heard of one you could scrape out like that. Cool! That was always the worst part of the coconut when I was a kid. I had to work so hard to get the flesh out of the shell. I loved them anyway, and when I had enough money saved up, it was either that or a pickle I would buy :-)
The food looks so pretty posing there, but not as pretty as Abigail. Love you!
that is a lot of fruit! heathly and delicious! 5 a day keeps the doctor away.
Post a Comment