Even a couple hundred miles east Our beaches were changed The girls are almost old enough to understand But they definitely know Something was different this day More power You could feel it, see it, hear it This is not usual
Pretty amazing that the girls don't seem scared. I get fearful of the ocean, realizing how powerful it is. I guess part of growing up in areas where hurricanes are prevalent, it is important to not be afraid of them but be knowledgeable of them.
My boys still don't really know what they are like, and were just asking about them today. I think they ARE afraid of them :-)
2 comments:
I am so glad you went out to the beach to take these pictures. Grandma was snug as a bug in a rug, curled up on her couch at home.
Pretty amazing that the girls don't seem scared. I get fearful of the ocean, realizing how powerful it is. I guess part of growing up in areas where hurricanes are prevalent, it is important to not be afraid of them but be knowledgeable of them.
My boys still don't really know what they are like, and were just asking about them today. I think they ARE afraid of them :-)
Post a Comment