Friday, November 26, 2010

Snow Day In Maine

It wasn't supposed to snow while we were in Maine. I've been checking the weather every day, hoping it would. The forecast called for maybe freezing rain tonight. But when I got up at 6:45 this morning and walked down the hall, Tammy whispered up the stairs to me that it was snowing!
I debated for all of a minute on whether I should wake the girls up. :)

By 7:00 we were dressed and out the door, sledding, having snowball fights and drawing in the snow.









3 comments:

coco said...

what a great surprise for you and the girls! come to utah, we already have like 3 feet!!

Megan said...

this makes me so sad. wish we could have been there. glad it snowed while you were all there.

tammy said...

It wasn't a lot, but it was enough :-)

Glad I got to share this memory with your girls! They will forever remember "hit the moving target" now HEHE