Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New York City

We decided to change up our trip to Maine for Thanksgiving this year. We thought it would be fun to take the girls to New York City first. We flew to New York and spent 4 days in the city before renting a car and driving up North.


Spoils from American Girl
AKA Daddy is a sucker!


Three Story Ferris Wheel In Toys R Us
16 Year old mini-carnie dropout made us ride in this one
They wanted to ride in the My Little Pony cart


Second Row Seats to Mary Poppins on Broadway!


These pictures are from Battery Park
Girls loved feeding the birds after checking out the Statue of Liberty


Went to the observation deck of the Empire State Building
Gina was not panicked at any point, especially when the girls were looking over the edge here ;)


The girls loved Central Park, especially climbing the rocks
We were there during sunset
Wish we could have explored the whole park


The pictures don't really do Times Square justice
It's really incredible when you're actually there
The girls are excited to see the ball drop on New Year's!

1 comment:

tammy said...

So happy you did this - your trip looked amazing. I am a wee bit jealous, as I've been dying to go to NYC for years! You'll have to tell me all the things I should do when I finally go!