Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oh My

Me: If you're not using your DS, then turn it off. (while playing a game of go fish)
Abigail: I am. I'm multitasking. I can do a hundred things at once.

Me: If you don't get your scooter out of the kitchen, I'm going to throw it away! (after asking her quite a few times to do so)
Abigail: Dad payed money for our scooters. That would be like throwing away money and I expect that you probably don't want to do that.

Me: Let's go out and swim in the pool.
Abigail: How many times are you going to try to force me to do that?
Me: It's gorgeous out!
Abigail: You always say that.

3 comments:

Megan said...

that girl is literally out of control

coco said...

"i don't expect you want to do that." wow. just wow.

tammy said...

at least she's not swearing, right?? :-)