Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

Abigail woke up at 6:45 this morning! I brought her into my room to try to get her to go back to sleep for a little while longer, but she was too excited about getter her Easter bucket. Both girls went to bed at 9:30 the night before, after having woken up at 7:30 that morning for ballet. (They normally sleep from 8 to 8). Once Amelia woke up around 7:30 I let the girls have their buckets*.





We decided to just hang around our house and let the kids chill. All the lack of sleep and extra sugar eventually caught up with Abigail. She was very grumpy for awhile.



We left the house around 1:00 to go to Pappa's house for an Easter egg hunt, the girls and their dolls in matching dresses from Grandma.

*The girls have used the same buckets (as opposed to baskets) since they were babies.

2 comments:

tammy said...

I recognize those buckets. I remember a picture of Abby when she was pretty small out on the lawn with hers. They looked like they were filled with fun prizes this year.

robin said...

adorable, we had buckets up until just a few years ago ( i switched to small egg bowls )

the pictures are awesome