It all started at The Fresh Market. Our grocery store has free samples all over the store and the girls love it. There's always fruit, chips, o.j and cookies from the bakery. There's also a coffee station. Will and I normally get a little cup. Amelia asked to try mine one time, so I gave her a little sip. She's been hooked ever since! She asks for it every time we go now and prefers to have her cookie along with it. (I only give her a TEENY bit mixed with a LOT of half and half.)
Will bought some ground coffee for the house the other day and Amelia put in for a mug tonight. She helped put the water in and watched it brew. When it was ready I fixed her a cup and even put whip cream on the top, Starbucks style. (Once again with just a tiny bit of coffee to milk ratio.)




2 comments:
Adorable.
Guess we better get that girl some decaf!
Post a Comment