Friday, March 6, 2009

All You Need is Faith and Trust and a Little Bit of Pixie Dust

Nanny sent Amelia a beautiful pop-up fairy book, along with another wonderfully enchanted fairy chapter book for Abigail, for the girl's birthdays. (Amelia opened hers early.) The girls love their books. I found Amelia this morning playing with her Tinkerbell fairy pins (from Disney World) while also reading her book. She had the little pins flying into all the little hiding spots of the book. She said they were dusting all the flowers with pixie dust to make them bloom.



2 comments:

robin said...

so pretty and fun!

tammy said...

Wow, that book looks amazing! I love pop-up books!

I don't think she looks like me Gin :-) The one where she has her hand on her cheek I could probably look deep into and see something, but I would have to try. Sorry!