Aunt Megan is visiting us for a whole week!! We've pretty much just been hanging out. We went to dinner last night and then went to the beach afterwards.












Everyone had fun playing at the beach. Amelia went for a little swim in the Gulf (video below). Luckily Megan had an extra shirt for her to wear. After the beach Megan treated us to ice cream from Marble Slab. YUM. Thanks again Megs.












Everyone had fun playing at the beach. Amelia went for a little swim in the Gulf (video below). Luckily Megan had an extra shirt for her to wear. After the beach Megan treated us to ice cream from Marble Slab. YUM. Thanks again Megs.
We leave for Disney tomorrow and we are all very very excited!
3 comments:
OH.. SO FUN
I HOPE I GET TO COME TO FLORIDA TO SEE YOU GUYS SOMEDAY, MAYBE IF I SELL ENOUGH WHOOPIES I CAN! YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR HAVING FUN AND I LOVE THE LIVE ACTION SWIM!
Those are BIG ice creams ;-)
I would bring Robin to Floriday with us in a month, but then who would make the whoopies.
Fun, Fun, Fun...Amelia, you are a little fish! I enjoyed meeting Megan. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment