I promised the girls I would take them to the pumpkin patch today to get some little pumpkins. I also told them we could decorate them. So we went to Target and I let them pick out the supplies.


They were both really excited about the paint they picked out, but as soon as I opened the glue and glitter, they forgot all about painting. It was a gorgeous afternoon and I knew it was going to be messy so we took the craft table out in the yard.


Some of us got a little bit messier than others.

Even Dad joined in the fun. His is first then Amelia's, Mom's and Abigail's.



They were both really excited about the paint they picked out, but as soon as I opened the glue and glitter, they forgot all about painting. It was a gorgeous afternoon and I knew it was going to be messy so we took the craft table out in the yard.


Some of us got a little bit messier than others.

Even Dad joined in the fun. His is first then Amelia's, Mom's and Abigail's.

1 comment:
They are all great, but I am partial to Gina's spirals :-)
Cute cute!
Post a Comment