Abigail is LOVING a fun series of books about fairies! We can't buy them fast enough for! I have to occasionally take them away from her so she can get things done. Like eating. And sleeping. ;) Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Cute! What little girl doesn't want to read about fairies! I remember when my friend Ellie's daughter Lydia read these - she would take 4 or 5 out of the library at once :-)
4 comments:
Cute! What little girl doesn't want to read about fairies! I remember when my friend Ellie's daughter Lydia read these - she would take 4 or 5 out of the library at once :-)
i mean, i can't lie. i kind of want to read them.
so cute how much she loves to read. i think it's a dimauro thing.
agree nicole, i remember getting lost in books ~ what a wonderful thing to be addicted to. Keep on reading Abigail!
and i must say the postions and facial expressions are priceless.
Post a Comment