Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We Call That Wisdom

After taking the girls shopping to pick out gifts for each other, and Abigail asking the price of all the things Amelia said she wanted, Abigail said "I think when I get big I'm only going to have two or three kids instead of eleven. I wouldn't have enough money to buy ingredients for my bakery."

4 comments:

coco said...

i knew she was a smart one.

robin said...

she is such a realist. wonderful qualitie! But just in case she wants to have more than 2 or 3 tell her i have four to purchase gifts for and i can still afford stuff for the bakery :)!

robin said...

quality

tammy said...

LOL I can think of a lot of reasons not to have that many kids but none of them involve bakery ingredients.......but hey, whatever kind of birth control works for her HEHE