Friday, April 16, 2010

The Robot

the quality of the video stinks, but their dance moves are priceless!

4 comments:

coco said...

oh i really needed something to make me laugh today. priceless it was.

tammy said...

Oh my gosh, the first time I watched this the video kept stopping and freezing, but it actually made it more hysterical to see their moves in freeze frame HEHE That is so cute......I had to watch it two more times so I could focus on each girls moves, and they definitely got da moves ;-)
Abby & Amelia, so excited to see you girls soon in Maine and hope we can dance while you are here. Be checking the mail for a package coming soon from me.

dawn oshea said...

um, did amelia say "watch me move my little butt"?
this is too much.

robin said...

great robot moves (with a bit of macarena thrown in ;)) so cute.