
Abigail at her school's Thanksgiving feast.
I knew the newspaper took this picture, but by the time I remembered to check the paper, it wasn't around. So just last week I went into the Destin Log's office to see if I could get an old copy. The lady was more than happy to help find me one and I'm glad she did. The picture is adorable, as is her "shout out" to the designer of her outfit (Aunt Tammy).
1 comment:
So cool for her to be in the paper again. The press can't get enough of that girl HEHE
Of all the outfits I have made the girls, I am most proud of this one, because it was my original design, and didn't take ideas from any where on ebay HEHE. And, although Abby gives credit to her mom for the fabric choices, those were also my own choices, and most of it was from Mardens :-)
I wish I had time to sew more right now, as well as that awesome machine GOSH!
Post a Comment