Abigail's tooth has been wiggly for quite a while now. Over the last few days it has gotten very very wiggly, where she can push it all the way forward with just her tongue. We talked about whether or not to just wait for it fall out all on it's own or if we should pull it. We had pretty much decided to just let if fall out. But today the tooth was so wiggly it was becoming just a wee bit bothersome for Abigail. I told her I'd get a cloth and just give it a little tug, just to see what would happen. When I did, it just slipped right out of her mouth! She didn't even know I had pulled it out!
She was excited about what the Tooth Fairy might bring her tonight, but what she was really excited about was that when she goes back to school she gets her name on a special lost tooth list that her teacher has.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Lost Tooth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ABIGAIL YOU ARE REALLY GROWING UP! YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE!
wooohooo! way to go!
She looked scared for a second, but then super excited. Adorable!
I have never been able to help pull out my kids teeth! They have always had to do it on their own because it gives me the shivers just thinking about it LOL
Soooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment