I haven't really been able to sit down and write or even take pictures as much as I'd like lately.
If I could find the time though, I'd....
Write about Abigail being able to pick first and second grade reader books from the library, while the other kids pick from the kindergarten section. And them being a wee bit mean to her about it. :(
Write about how well Amelia is reading and sounding out and also writing words all on her own! And also how her teachers are always impressed at the patterns she makes.
Write about Abigail's meltdown over a pair of shoes and told me "I couldn't live with her in her bakery when she gets big". That was a good one. ;)
Write about Will being in charge of getting a new playground planned, ordered and put together for the girls school. He negotiated an awesome deal with a playground company, and saved the school a ton of money!
But I haven't had the time, so this bullet point list is the best I can do.
4 comments:
Bullet points are great! Thanks for the update.
Can't wait to see you guys next week. We'll really catch up then ;-)
Can't wait to see you guys next week :p
Love you <3333333333333
looking forward to seeing you all! i understand the lack of time...
love aunt robin
So cool about the playground. Nice work William ! And girls you are soo smart. I miss you all every day. Can't wait to see you next week!
Post a Comment