Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shopping Spree



Grandma invited us out to lunch at the new Panera Bread a few days ago. She then treated the girls to some shopping at the mall. We had a very nice time and the girls had fun picking out their own clothes (with a little direction from me). Thanks again Grandma!



Here the girls are modeling a few of their new things, being goofy as per usual!

4 comments:

Grandma Faith said...

you look great in your new outfits. I love you, Grandma

tammy said...

Lucky girls! I wish I had a Grandma to take me shopping and buy me clothes - I could use some of those cute shirts. The skirts look too short for me though HEHE

robin said...

cute cute cute!! love you guys so much :)

Unknown said...

You girls are adorable. I miss you all already. It's awfully boring without you around. Can't wait to visit!!