Thursday, May 1, 2008

Two Turntables and a Microphone

I walked into Abigail's room to say goodnight and she had her pillow laying across her chest. I asked her why she had it there and she told me it was her turntable. Confused, and pretty sure she wasn't talking about a real turntable, I asked her what that was. She told me it was a machine you put your records on and spin. (All done with a tone of, Mom, I cannot believe you don't know that.)

2 comments:

robin said...

where did she learn about a turntable? oh how i miss my little white turntable with a 45 of tie a yellow ribbon playing all day long :)!! i wonder if you could find her one?

tammy said...

I've been to busy to write on my own blog, but woke up early just to check yours! Ever so glad I did, as Abby is always great for an early morning pick me up :-) In this day and age of i-pods, I don't know where on earth she learned about a turntable LOL