Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Something fishy's going on

Amelia turned three!!! We did a goldfish themed party. Tammy made the invitations and both the girls outfits. We had fish and chips for dinner and a yummy fishy birthday cake.

We even got a real goldfish. Not sure how long he'll last though. He looks awfully sad in that bowl.

Will cooked all the fish and fries to perfection. Thanks again honey.



Amelia isn't much of a poser, this is the best shot I got of the whole outfit. There are more fishies on the jeans hiding under the dress.


All in all a good party.




2 comments:

tammy said...

Oh my gosh, I hadn't seen that picture of Amelia with the goldfish. He IS big :-)

That cake looks so good. I haven't had cake since that chocolate one I made before I came there HAHA Not like I need it!

tammy said...

from hunt dose she take care of the fish or do you take care of it?